Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Blog www.Morning-Elegance.com!



Hey everybody!

I really loved Alpenglow Summit but as I grew much more to the fashion business I just thought it wasn't suitable anymore. For me Alpenglow Summit sounds like an outdoor brand or more like a blog about landscape photography...
So I came up with this new great name "Morning-Elegance" which actually comes from one of my favorite songs called: Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie.
It just suits me and my style of a young classy lady with an edgy spin.
I would be really happy if all of you guys who are following me on Bloglovin will continue to follow my path on Morning-Elegance.com too!

I hope you will like it!

Love,

Nicki

4 comments:

  1. Vielen lieben Dank :)
    Tolles Outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool chunky boots! Love how they're crisp and white
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog!
    Want to win a bikini from todiefor?
    You can try on my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh beautiful you!
    xx

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete