Monday, July 8, 2013

What a dead city!


Here is another post from my time in the US! 
While I was there, I fell in love with this dress from "bebe" and it really was a good buy because I already wore it a few times to go out at night.
The heels I was wearing are from Anne Klein and were actually pretty comfortable! 
(Sadly I think shoes just have to be expensive to be comfortable...) 

I left these pictures in Black and White for the "dead-city-feeling" me and my friend Abby had during this shoot.
I guess it was just to hot for other people in this tourist town called Oatman (it is one of my favorite spots to visit while I'm in Arizona).

So as I am a desert admiring girl I must admit the heat doesn't matter to me, actually I love it when the heat burns on my skin...
here in Europe you can never get that feeling because of the high humidity....

I already look forward to visit the desert again!


Outfit

Dress: Bebe
Jacket: Hollister
Shoes: Anne Klein








15 comments:

  1. You look so pretty - I love this dress on you. It's so flattering. Great choice of having your photos in black & white. I love the effect. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Photos :)))

    XOXO Sandl

    www.prizmah.blogspot.com
    www.bloglovin.com/prizmahfashionblog
    https://www.facebook.com/prizmahblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! You are stunning! Is that Arizona?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is :)! I am so in love with the Arizona desert ;) It's in Oatman ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the "dead city" description! I swore we were the only lively things wandering around that town that day! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice pics!

    Xx
    Cécile

    sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog, love the pictures! Hugs from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress and the black and white filter you put on the photos!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress, and this post is amazing, love the black and white pictures and the this place looks beautiful! You are very pretty btw :)


    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful blog :) Love this dress too, its fits you like e glove!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete