Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blue Plaid!







                                                                                                                                                                                    

Okay, so as I told you guys Mango is my favorite store! I can always find something incredible there.
As I am very skinny around the bust I nearly find no blouses to wear... but Mango got me again: I love these see through ones, as you can see the silhouette! This makes you look sexy even when you do not have amazing curves. When I saw this plaid Blouse in my favorite color blue I couldn't resist! I must admit I bought the same one in red too because they just look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!
Three years ago I bought this skirt at Mango and I still love it, so classy but edgy...looooving it!
And well the shoes... MANGO you got me all over AGAIN!

Only the bag is from Steve Madden, with whose designs I fell madly in love while I was in the U.S.
                                                                                                                                                                                      

Outfit

Blouse: Mango
Skirt: Mango
Shoes: Mango
Bag: Steve Madden

                                                                                                                                                                           

Pictures by Max W.






1 comment:

  1. You look really cute, nice shirt !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete