Monday, February 3, 2014

Triangl!





Ok, so I know it is not summer and it was really hard to take good pictures in this beautiful bikini but well the beach isn't anywhere near at the moment. I am deep in the studies of the anatomy of the human body... I hope my final preclinical exams will go just fine.
So why a new bikini right now? I love to go for a swim even in winter it is just the nicest and most relaxing not harmful sport you can do.
I just love this bikini from triangl-swimwear australia it is made of neoprene and feels just so soft and perfect on your body. You should definitely try it out especially if you are living in Australia and you have a beautiful summer with sunny beaches and if you're not in Australia just dream about it ;-)!

Outfit




4 comments:

  1. That bikini looks so pretty !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mag die Farbe von dem Bikini total. Steht dir gut. Wenn nur das Wetter mitspielen würde, aber das kommt ja noch!
    Ach, ich wohne auch Nähe Frankfurt :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Francesca xx

    www.franellee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this suit and you look fantastic! Such a modern piece.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color on you! You made me miss summer though :)

    ReplyDelete