Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hiking the mountains of Phoenix






While I was in the US I was visiting some family over in Phoenix. It was so amazing there! 
People are a lot more sporty in this town. 
I saw a lot of bikes riding up and down the hills of Scottsdale.
Furthermore there are so many hiking possibilities!
We checked some of them out and our favorite trip was hiking on a mountain called "Sunrise peak". 
We had an amazing view up there!

I really loved to go hiking in the desert 'cause I love to take pictures myself. So the pictures you see of the landscapes and nature are taken by me. 

I'm not wearing anything really special during this trip but well maybe you guys get inspired by the beauty of the nature as much as I did!



Outfit

Top: Hollister
Shorts: Hollister
Shoes: Reebok
Sunglasses: Dolce and Gabbana














4 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!! The place is beautiful ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! I love your blog:)
    FOLLOWED!

    xoxo www.madgaab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the place and your outfit *-*
    what do you think about following each other?
    xoxo
    www.anjaveraliebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete