Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Black Bee





Today I'm going to share a new post with you guys. 
I bought this top in Norway 'cause it was highly reduced and somehow I couldn't understand why! 
I really liked it at first sight. So I bought it right away. 
I thought it would be really nice to match with a colorful pair of pants... but well it wasn't... 
Consequently I had to try on many many things until I finally found something nice going together with this crazy designed top!

The last few days it's been just raining cats and dogs.
I always waited and waited for a day to be better and maybe a little tiny bit sunny again to post some of the more colorful things I bought but well the weather just isn't my best friend at the moment...
So I'm still likely to wear black and white very often. 
It just goes along so well with this gray backround...

I really hope that in the next few weeks summer will finally make its turn and come over to Germany!

Really missing the desert and the sun!



Outfit


Top: Bik Bok
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Grain de Malice
Watch: DKNY
Leather Jacket: Mustang












Pictures by Eraclia Skoufari

24 comments:

  1. love it honey :D you look stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful, we love every item!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I loooooooooove your outfit! I really love the black & white trend :) I definitely follow you on bloglovin', could you follow me back? I'm new in this world!
    Soon I will update my blog posting new personal outfits, wearing them myself!

    http://www.hugetemptation.wordpress.com

    xx
    Inés

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit <3

    http://preppyels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely! XJes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are cute! and i love your pics!! maybe wanna follow each other??



    Oh! New post in my blog! :) blogthedreams, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and your pictures!
    What about following each others blog through Bloglovin & Google+
    Just let me know!:)

    http://addicttillthemoonrises.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I couldn't anymore think of a better word to describe this whole outfit. Everything is beautiful dear! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join this giveaway by OASAP.com: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look absolutely wonderful! Amazing pictures, amazing look, amazing bag!

    Your blog is definitely one of my favs honey, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my page :) Take a look at it if you have time!

    Love, Lory xx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. der schnitt vom hemd gefällt mir mega gut :D
    und allg ist das ene sehr hübsche kombi
    lg ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! Monochromatic but with a bit of edge! Gorgeous!
    www.ahkavintage.com
    Join our $150 dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks so amazing :-) what a great blouse!! such a nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dankeschön für dein Kommentar! Ich bin auch noch ziemlich neu in der Bloggerwelt und dein Blog gefällt mir ziemlich gut, also folge ich dir mal <3

    xx Vivien / wearesummerlovers.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...great photos and i like your look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Du siehst toll aus! Ich wünschte wir hätten auch Bik Bok hier:(
    Da gibts so schöne Sachen:(
    Danke dir für dein Kommentar und wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful outfit and photos!
    would you like to follow each other?
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. das oberteil ist wirklich wahnsinn!
    hast echt tolle outfits hier, ich werde deinem blog definitiv folgen :)
    http://wonachmirist.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  18. what an amazing outfit!!!

    http://preppyels.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing look! love love love the sunglasses and red lip!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're outfit is really awesome ! Black & white is the perfect combination and it looks very great on you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete